My sister Katie tagged me, so lucky all of you get to know me a little better!
JOBS I’VE HAD:
1) Cleaned my Dad’s office and did book keeping
2) Worked at a Bridal/Formal Dress Shop-Loved it! Fashion shows and free dresses, shoes, & jewelry
3) Window Washing/worked for Brian’s Dad- paid for my own engagement ring!
4) Registered Nurse in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit- What I love and went to school to do! It was so rewarding, and I worked with wonderful people who are still my friends today!
5) Housekeeper- Allowed me to stay at home with Kennedy. There’s no better job than being a mom!
MOVIES I COULD SEE OVER & OVER:
1) A Walk to Remember- Most chick flicks
2) What a Girl Wants- I love those cheesy teen movies!
3) Anne of Green Gable (all of them)/Jane Eyre- Any of those classics
4) Pillow Talk- an oldy, but a goody
5) I also enjoy a good Action Adventure mixed in there!
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1) 7th Heaven
3) Men in Trees
4) Amazing Race/American Idol- Reality TV
5) House Hunters- Hidden potential
WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1) Yahoo and Gmail- just habit (no one ever writes-just junk!)
2) Friends and Family blogs
3) Gymboree and Janie and Jack
4) LDS website- It’s my home page
5) stampin’ up- just for fun
PLACES I’D RATHER BE:
1) Alabama- That would mean that Brian passed the bar, we have a job, and an income!
1) I just love food. There’s just not a whole lot of it I don’t like!
2) I love treats and sweets.
PEOPLE I TAG:
Anyone out there that reads this blog and cares to share!